Microsoft Outlook Level I
(versions: 2016, 2019)*
Online Format (Zoom, WebEx, Google Meet)
Email has become one of the most widely used methods of communication, whether for personal or business communications. Email is the preferred form of communicating information amongst employees in most organizations large or small. As email grows in popularity and use, most organizations have found the need to implement a corporate mail management system such as Microsoft Outlook to handle business communications.
Microsoft Outlook is a contact management application that encompasses more than just email. This information management program incorporates email, calendar, task and address management.
This course will help you manage email including composing, responding, reading and managing your email, your appointment and meeting calendar and small tasks.
You will Learn:
- The Outlook Environment
- Email Messaging
- The Journal
- Contact Groups
- Junk Email Options
- Creating and Organizing Tasks
- Calendar Options
This course is intended for basic to novice uses to help them get up to date quickly in the Outlook environment. This course will also aid more experienced users in the powerful features of Outlook that are beyond just email.
Section 1: Understanding the Outlook Environment
- Outlook Concepts
- Getting Started
- Working in Outlook
- Creating and Customizing Notes
- Working with RSS Feeds
- Using Outlook Help
Section 2: Communicating with E-mail Messages
- Creating and Sending Message
- Replying to, Forwarding, and Deleting Messages
Section 3: Working with Contacts
- Managing Contacts
- Tracking Communications in the Journal
Section 4: Managing Messages
- Creating Contact Groups
- Organizing, Sorting, and Finding Messages
Section 5: Managing Tasks
- Creating, Editing, and Deleting Tasks
- Organizing and Tracking Tasks
Section 6: Scheduling and Managing Appointments
- Scheduling Appointments
- Managing Appointments
- Calendar Options
Section 7: Scheduling Meetings
- Planning, Requesting, and Scheduling Meetings
- Rescheduling and Cancelling Meetings
Section 8: Printing Outlook Items
- Selecting Print Styles and Printing Messages
- Printing Schedules and Contact Lists
- Customize General and Language Options
- Customize the Ribbon and Quick Access Toolbar
*All Classes are instructor led.
Class recording will be made available after the class.